The Kamen Group
A Penchant for Quality, A Dedication to Value
Left to right: Annie Budhua, Julianna Michael, Wendy Chin, Elizabeth Thomas, Lee Tawil,
Michael Kamen, Stuart Pollak, Srini Vijayraghavan, Theresa Pellegrino-Simon
Philosophy and Process
The Kamen Group manages assets for individuals, families, institutions and charitable organizations through a research-driven, value-focused approach. We provide thoughtful, customized portfolio solutions that seek to generate returns consistent with client goals.
We seek to deliver attractive, long-term returns by investing in high-quality companies trading at meaningful discounts relative to their intrinsic worth. Our investment process emphasizes valuation, discipline and independent thinking, with a focus on conducting rigorous, in-depth research to identify healthy businesses selling at compelling valuations.
Superior Client Engagement
We’re dedicated to providing an outstanding client experience
- Accessible: Our nine-member team is dedicated to working with clients every step of the way in delivering investment success
- Responsive: Our client associates are experienced and versatile, able to promptly address a broad range of client requirements
- Knowledgeable: Our client service team has over 40 years of combined experience at Neuberger Berman
The Kamen Group at a Glance
- Manages $1.9 billion in assets for individuals, families, institutions and charitable organizations
- The investment team has an average of 20 years of industry experience
- Fundamental, research-driven approach
- Concentration on high-quality businesses
- Strict risk management process
- Dedicated to outstanding, personalized client service
- Committed to long-term client relationships
Meet The Kamen Group
Michael W. Kamen,
Senior Portfolio Manager
Lee J. Tawil,
CFA, MBA, ACA
Senior Vice President,
Senior Vice President,
Vice President, Fixed Income Portfolio Manager
To learn more about the Kamen Group, please call Michael Kamen at 212.476.5827.
This material is intended as a broad overview of the portfolio managers’ current style, philosophy and process. This material is presented solely for informational purposes and nothing herein constitutes investment, legal, accounting or tax advice, or a recommendation to buy, sell or hold a security. Information is obtained from sources deemed reliable, but there is no representation or warranty as to its accuracy, completeness or reliability. All information is current as of the date of this material and is subject to change without notice. Any views or opinions expressed may not reflect those of the firm as a whole. Third-party economic or market estimates discussed herein may or may not be realized and no opinion or representation is being given regarding such estimates. Certain products and services may not be available in all jurisdictions or to all client types. Investing entails risks, including possible loss of principal. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.