The Paduano Group
The Future Through Thematic Investing: Forecasting Tomorrow's Forecast
At the Paduano Group, we believe major long-term demographic, societal, technological and political developments around the world create a robust array of investment opportunities. We seek to position our portfolios to take advantage of these opportunities in anticipation of their potentially positive impact on a security’s value.
Download Paduano Group: Q3 2014 Summary and Outlook
Watch an Introduction to The Paduano Group
Portfolio Managers (left to right): David A. Wilson, Jr., Daniel Paduano, Sherrell J. Aston, Jr. and Jason H. Vintiadis
How We Build Portfolios:
From Themes to Stocks
- In addition to maintaining a well-diversified equity mix, we will invest in fixed-income securities to help meet a client’s risk tolerance and income needs
- A balance between fixed income and equities can also be used to help dampen the volatility of equity returns
- Continuous risk/reward analysis is central to our investment decision making
- Price targets achieved
- Early recognition of a shift in investment thesis fundamentals
- Failure of management to meet milestones
- Alternative candidate offers superior investment profile
The Paduano Group at a Glance
- Three highly experienced portfolio managers known for their investment acuity and long-term commitment to clients
- Average of 34 years of investment experience
- Over $900 million in assets under management for individuals, families, institutions and charitable organizations
- Flexible all-cap thematic strategies
- Disciplined investment process
- Strong risk management approach
- Dedicated to continuous, direct client contact
Thematic Investing: Forecasting Tomorrow's Forecast
Thematic investing is all about anticipating and capitalizing on secular change. Major demographic, societal, technological and political developments around the world create abundant investment opportunities. The key is to position your portfolio to take advantage of the changing landscape before many of the changes actually happen.
Download White Paper
Dedicated to a Positive Client Experience
We strive to deliver a great client experience by taking the time to listen and understand investment goals and aspirations, investment horizons and risk tolerances. We talk about the matters that are important in our clients' lives, and then together, we can prepare the foundation for a long-term partnership.
“We read well beyond traditional financial publications. We immerse ourselves in the literature of change, of new issues and ideas. Our portfolios reflect an awareness of what is taking place at the vanguard of the very big, important trends in the world.”
Integrated Wealth Management Solutions
The Paduano Group partners with our clients’ trusted advisors to create multidimensional solutions that can incorporate investment, financial and tax planning, and trust and charitable giving strategies.
We offer customized, risk-balanced strategies designed to help address each client’s needs and goals.
- Separately managed accounts
- Flagship flexible equity, fully invested and fixed income strategies
- Liquidity management
Asset Allocation and Asset Location
We take the time to understand each client’s objectives, needs, time horizons and attitude toward risk across different accounts, and develop customized strategies for each.
- Taxable and tax-deferred accounts
- Trust and custody accounts
We partner with clients and their advisors to help mitigate the impact of taxes and implement investment solutions within wealth transfer strategies.
- Tax-aware investing
- Charitable giving solutions
- Able to deploy Neuberger Berman Trust Company for personal trust and institutional fiduciary services
To learn more about the Paduano Group, please call Sherrell Aston at 212-476-5522.
This material is intended as a broad overview of the portfolio managers’ current style, philosophy and process. This material is presented solely for informational purposes and nothing herein constitutes investment, legal, accounting or tax advice, or a recommendation to buy, sell or hold a security. Information is obtained from sources deemed reliable, but there is no representation or warranty as to its accuracy, completeness or reliability. All information is current as of the date of this material and is subject to change without notice. Any views or opinions expressed may not reflect those of the firm as a whole. Third-party economic or market estimates discussed herein may or may not be realized and no opinion or representation is being given regarding such estimates. Certain products and services may not be available in all jurisdictions or to all client types. Investing entails risks, including possible loss of principal. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.