Guided Portfolio Solutions
Simple access to a diversified portfolio of mutual funds actively managed by Neuberger Berman’s experienced investment professionals and designed to meet specific asset allocation needs of individual investors ranging from supplemental completion portfolios to total portfolio solutions.
Total Portfolio Solutions
Total Portfolio Solutions offers five long term, strategic asset allocation portfolios designed to meet a range of investor objectives. Your Neuberger Berman representative will work with you to determine which portfolio aligns with your investment goals, time horizon and risk tolerance. Should your situation change, moving between portfolios is simple.
Equity Completion Portfolio
The Equity Completion Portfolio is a professionally managed asset allocation portfolio intended to complement an existing U.S. equity portfolio and deliver diversification benefits of a broad array of asset classes. It is designed to improve your overall risk profile without materially impacting your overall return profile.
- U.S. Small Cap Equity
- Developed International Equity
- Emerging Markets Equity
- Real Estate Investment Trusts
- Liquid Alternatives
- High Yield Bonds
- Emerging Markets Debt
Benefits of a Guided Portfolio Solutions Account
- Access to Neuberger Berman’s experienced portfolio managers across asset classes and geographies, with a reasonable minimum investment
- A diversified portfolio of mutual funds to help maintain a balance of risk and reward
- Active account management that provides the flexibility to take advantage of market opportunities and economic conditions, backed by the in-depth market research and analysis of Neuberger Berman’s Investment Strategy Group
- Quarterly tactical asset allocation overlays driven by Neuberger Berman’s Asset Allocation Committee’s outlook for each asset class
- In-depth quarterly performance analysis authored by the Investment Strategy Group
To learn more about Guided Portfolio Solutions, speak to your Neuberger Berman representative or contact us at 800.234.9840.
This material is intended as a broad overview of the portfolio manager's current style, philosophy and process. This material is presented solely for informational purposes and nothing herein constitutes investment, legal, accounting or tax advice, or a recommendation to buy, sell or hold a security. No recommendation or advice is being given as to whether any investment or strategy is suitable for a particular investor. Any views or opinions expressed may not reflect those of the firm as a whole. Information is obtained from sources deemed reliable, but there is no representation or warranty as to its accuracy, completeness or reliability. All information is current as of the date of this material and is subject to change without notice. Certain products and services may not be available in all jurisdictions or to all client types. Investing entails risks, including possible loss of principal. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.
For additional information on each of the mutual funds, including information about the funds’ risks and expenses, please see the funds’ prospectuses, which are available here.
Neuberger Berman LLC is a registered Investment Advisor and Broker/Dealer. Member FINRA/SIPC. The “Neuberger Berman” name and logo are registered service marks of Neuberger Berman Group LLC.