Your Use of the Website
This page sets out the terms on which you may make use of this website and apply to every page on the website, whether or not such pages are individually disclaimed. Please read these terms carefully before you start to use the website. By using the website, you have indicated that you accept these terms and that you agree to abide by them. If you do not agree to these terms, please refrain from using the website.
You must NOT use the website (or permit or procure others to use it) as follows:
- for any unlawful, improper or illegal purpose or activity;
- to communicate or receive information that is obscene, indecent, pornographic, sadistic, cruel, or racist in content, of a sexually explicit or graphic nature, which promotes or incites discrimination, hatred or racism or which might be legally actionable for any reason;
- in a manner intended to threaten, harass, or intimidate;
- to violate Neuberger Berman's or any third party's copyright, trademark, proprietary or other intellectual property rights;
- to damage Neuberger Berman's name or reputation or that of our affiliated companies or any third parties;
- to impersonate any of our employees or other person or use a false name while using our website or implying an association with us;
- to penetrate our security measures or other entities' systems ("hacking");
- to transmit unsolicited voluminous emails (for example, spamming) or to intercept, interfere with or redirect email intended for others using our website;
- to generate excessive amounts of internet traffic, to interfere with our network or other's use of our website or to engage in activities designed to or having the effect of degrading or denying service to users of our website or others;
- to introduce viruses, worms, harmful code and/or Trojan horses onto the internet or into our website or any other entity's systems and it is your responsibility to ensure that whatever you download or select for your use from our website is free from such items;
- to post or transmit information that is defamatory, fraudulent or deceptive, including but not limited to scams such as "make-money-fast" schemes or "pyramid/chain" letters;
- to transmit confidential or proprietary information, except solely at your own risk; and/or
- to do any other thing that may interfere with or interrupt the use of the website by any other person or otherwise interfere or interrupt with the operation of our business or the business of any of our related entities.
When using the website, you must comply with all applicable local, national and international laws and regulations, including those related to data privacy, international communications and exportation of technical or personal data. It may be illegal to download the information contained on the website in certain countries and we and our affiliated companies disclaim all responsibility if you download any information from the website in breach of any law or regulation of the country in which you reside.
We may, in our absolute discretion, and without any liability to you, terminate, suspend or restrict your access or use of part or all of the website if we consider that you have breached any of these terms or if we otherwise consider it necessary in order for the proper functioning of the website.
Intellectual Property Rights
The entire contents of this website are subject to copyright with all rights reserved. You may download or print individual sections of the website for your personal use and information only provided that you are legally entitled to access the material and you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices. You may not reproduce (in whole or in part), transmit (by electronic means or otherwise), modify, link into or use for any public or commercial purpose the website without the prior written permission of Neuberger Berman.
Nothing on this website should be construed as granting any licence or right in relation to any of our trademarks or those of our affiliated companies or any third party.
The website, including information and materials contained in the website, text, graphics, software, links and other items are provided "as is" and/or "as available". Neuberger Berman does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy, completeness, timeliness or availability of the website, and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in the website. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Neuberger Berman expressly disclaims any implied statutory guarantees and any express or implied warranties of any kind, including any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement in conjunction with the website.
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Neuberger Berman and each of its officers, employees and affiliates, excludes all liability for any damages, including, without limitation, direct or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising in connection with the website or use thereof or the inability by any party to use such website, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, even if Neuberger Berman, or representatives thereof, are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses. Where we are not lawfully permitted to exclude our liability, we limit our liability to (at our option) the resupply of relevant products or services or the cost of resupplying those products or services.
No company or person may link their website to www.nb.com/au or any affiliated site without the written permission of Neuberger Berman.
Where a link to a non-Neuberger Berman website exists, to the extent permitted by applicable law, Neuberger Berman does not accept responsibility for the content of such website nor the products, services or other items offered through that website.
Law and Variation
This website shall be governed by, and your browsing in and use of this website shall be deemed acceptance of, the laws of Victoria, Australia. A condition of using this website is that in the event of any dispute or proceeding you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia and waive any objection to proceedings in such courts on the grounds of venue or on the grounds that the proceedings have been brought in an inconvenient forum.
Neuberger Berman may revise this Important Information at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes Neuberger Berman makes, as they are binding on you.
Each time you use this website, a condition of use is that you comply with the above terms.