Select Your Location
View available investments and insights in your market
Europe and the Middle East
Asia Pacific

Through our NB Votes initiative, we publish our vote intentions in advance of select shareholder meetings, with a focus on companies where our clients have significant economic exposure. NB Votes addresses a broad range of financially material topics across our nine key governance and engagement principles with a balance of votes in support of and against management recommendations, enabling us to share our broad analysis and insights.
Proxy Season Votes
In the current proxy season we have provided advanced vote disclosure at meetings.
Companies should adopt, formulate, and communicate value-enhancing long-term strategies.
Companies should strive to maximize shareholder representation.
Boards of directors should actively engage with management to evaluate and control enterprise risk.
Companies should align management incentives with long-term shareholder goals.
Companies should allocate capital to maximize long-term risk-adjusted shareholder value.
Companies should consider the material impacts of their business and operations on the environment.
Effective boards of directors must be truly independent.
Companies should provide transparency in communication and reporting.
Companies should actively assess the material impacts of their business and operations on their employees, customers, local communities and society.
Reset Filters
Proposal name
Board Recommendation
Neuberger Berman Pre-Disclosed Vote
Vote 2.0
Board Recommendation
Neuberger Berman Pre-Disclosed Vote
We're sorry. We couldn't find a match for ""Lorum Ipsum Dolem"".
Please try another search.
NEW VOTE May 07, 2020 | Board Independence
Meeting Date: 
Body Content
Get Connected
Join our NB Votes mailing list
Receive alerts when new votes have been posted
Engagement & Proxy Voting
We believe voting proxies on behalf of our clients is an important component of creating shareholder value. This engagement fulfills our fiduciary responsibility to protect our clients’ best interests and our Governance and Proxy Committee oversees our Proxy Voting Policy and process to ensure there are no conflicts of interest. We provide guidelines and procedures to emphasize our transparency in proxy voting to clients.
Voting Statistics

In 2023, our investment teams voted at over 5,000 meetings globally. At meetings voted, proposals put forth by management comprised the vast majority of proposals at 98% with shareholder proposals comprising the remaining 2%. Main drivers for opposing management recommendations on shareholder proposals were related to the separation of chair and CEO, improved governance practices, and enhanced disclosure of financially material environmental, social and governance matters.

Management and Shareholder Proposal Vote Distribution for 2023
Management Proposals Charts 

Meetings Voted
In 2023, we voted at 5,247 meetings held by 4,760 companies on behalf of our clients.

Regional Representation of Meetings Voted
NB Votes Map 
Read Our 2023 Management and Shareholder Proposals Highlights
Read More