What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files, which often include a unique identifier that is sent by a web server to your computer, mobile phone or any other internet enabled device (“device”) when you visit a website. Cookies are used in order to make websites work efficiently and they also help provide us with business and marketing information which enables us to make informed decisions on the development of our websites. For more information about cookies visit: http://www.allaboutcookies.org
Third party cookies
How to withdraw consent to control and/or delete cookies
You can remove cookies or block them from recording this information at any time, either by selecting your preferences on our "Cookie Preferences" tool or by selecting the Options menu then Privacy section of your browser. Each browser is slightly different and constantly updating. For more information consult the Help menu for your browser.
Types of Cookie
- Performance Cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems off. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work.
- Targeting Cookies: These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
- Session cookies: help us maintain security and verify your details as you navigate from page to page, which enables you to avoid having to re-enter your details each time you enter a new page. Session Cookies expire after a browser session and are therefore not stored on your computer or device afterwards.
- Persistent cookies: help us recognize you as a unique user when you return to our website so that you do not have to input your details multiple times, remember how you have customized your use of this site and collect and compile anonymous, aggregated information for analytical purposes. Persistent cookies are stored on your computer between browser sessions and can be used when you make subsequent visits to our site.
Last Updated 27 October 2022