Uncorrelated Strategies Fund
Seeking uncorrelated returns to equity and bond markets in a transparent and cost efficient fund solution through allocations to a carefully selected range of alternative investment advisors.
- The fund seeks minimal correlation to equity and bond markets and targets annualised returns in excess of cash +5% (net) over a market cycle.1
- Multi-Manager approach: easy access to diversified set of carefully selected uncorrelated strategies in a core solution. Strategies selected have shown historically low correlations to equities and bonds
- Fee-efficient solution: a cost structure that aims to keep fixed-fees low, by focusing on performance-based compensation at sub-advisor level
- Flexibility: use of managed accounts to tailor strategy risk levels and limits to build a more balanced portfolio
- Liquid and transparent: fully transparent holdings and a highly liquid portfolio through the use of managed accounts instead of pooled funds
1This is a target and there is no guarantee it will be met. It is subject to change at any time without prior notice.
Market Risk: The risk of a change in the value of a position as a result of underlying market factors, including among other things, the overall performance of companies and the market perception of the global economy.
Liquidity Risk: The risk that the Fund may be unable to sell an investment readily at its fair market value. In extreme market conditions this can affect the Fund’s ability to meet redemption requests upon demand.
Derivatives Risk: The Fund is permitted to use certain types of financial derivative instruments (including certain complex instruments). This may increase the Fund’s leverage significantly which may cause large variations in the value of your share. Investors should note that the Fund may achieve its investment objective by investing principally in Financial Derivative Instruments (FDI). There are certain investment risks that apply in relation to the use of FDI.
Interest Rate Risk: The risk of interest rate movements affecting the value of fixed-rate bonds.
Credit Risk: The risk that bond issuers may fail to meet their interest repayments, or repay debt, resulting in temporary or permanent losses to the Fund.
Counterparty Risk: The risk that a counterparty will not fulfil its payment obligation for a trade, contract or other transaction, on the due date.
Operational Risk: The risk of direct or indirect loss resulting from inadequate or failed processes, people and systems including those relating to the safekeeping of assets or from external events.
Currency Risk: Investors who subscribe in a currency other than the base currency of the Fund are exposed to currency risk. Fluctuations in exchange rates may affect the return on investment. The past performance shown is based on the fund and is not specific to the share class. If the currency of the fund is different from your local currency, then you should be aware that due to exchange rate fluctuations the performance shown may increase or decrease if converted into your local currency.
Annualized Total Returns
- Daily (as of )
- Monthly (as of )
- Quarterly (as of )
Performance data quoted represent past performance, which is no guarantee of future results. The investment return and principal value of an investment will fluctuate so that an investor’s shares, when redeemed, may be worth more or less than their original costs. Results are shown on a 'total return' basis and include reinvestment of all dividends and capital gain distributions. Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance data quoted.