Complaints Resolution Guide
Internal Dispute Resolution Scheme
What happens if you want to make a complaint?
1. To assist us in helping you, kindly:
- identify the issue you want to complain to us about.
- think about what type of loss you have experienced, and what sort of outcome you want to achieve; and
- provide any relevant documents that will help to support your complaint.
2. Contact us via any of the following means and explain your concerns
- Phone: 02 8044 9201
- Email: NBAusComplaints@nb.com
- Mail: Level 22, Suite 22.02, 9 Castlereagh St, Sydney NSW 2000
Acknowledgment of your complaint
3. We will acknowledge receipt of the complaint as soon as possible and in any case within 24 hours of receiving the complaint.
Resolution of your compliant
4. We seek to provide you with a final response within 30 calendar days.
5. For more complex matters, it may take longer time to resolve. If we are unable to respond to you within 30 calendar days, we will inform you of the reasons for the delay.
If you are not satisfied with our response, you may lodge a complaint with the external dispute resolution scheme provider.
External Dispute Resolution Scheme
Australian Financial Complaints Authority (“AFCA”) is required by legislation to operate in a way that is accessible, independent, fair, accountable, efficient and effective. AFCA provides independent financial services complaint resolution that is free to access. AFCA’s role is to assist consumers and small businesses to reach agreements with financial firms about how to resolve their complaints. AFCA does not act for either party to advocate their position. If a complaint does not resolve between the parties, AFCA will decide an appropriate outcome.
You can lodge a complaint with AFCA via the following means:
|Phone:||1800 931 678|
|Complete the Complaint Form:||https://www.afca.org.au/media/337/download|
Before you complain to AFCA, you are encouraged to complaint directly to us first, using our internal dispute resolution process.