Download the following plugin on your home computer to improve audio and video performance during meetings from your NB PC via Citrix.
- Before you start, be sure you are disconnected from Citrix.
- From your home computer, select the appropriate Zoom Plugin link for your computer type:
- Follow the prompts to install the Zoom plug-in on your home computer. Scroll down for download help.
If you are asked to sign in, select Sign in with SSO and enter nb for the domain.
- Optional but suggested: update Zoom everywhere
- HOME computer: Select the appropriate link below
- Mobile Device: Visit the appropriate app store
- iOS: Apple App Store
- Android: NB Play store
If you are invited to participate in WebEx meetings while working from home, download the following plugin for the best meeting experience:
From your home computer, select the appropriate WebEx Plugin link for your computer type
- WebEx Plugin for Windows
- Webex Plugin for Mac (Requires macOS 10.15+)
Follow the prompts to install the WebEx plug-in on your home computer.
If you are invited to participate in BlueJeans meetings while working from home, please:
- Contact the helpdesk at 646.497.HELP or email@example.com to request to have the BlueJeans app installed on your work computer
- Download the following plugin on your HOME computer for the best meeting experience:
- BlueJeans Plugin for Windows
- Follow the prompts to install the BlueJeans plug-in on your home computer.
- Optional: you may also install the BlueJeans app on your mobile device available in the Apple App store for iOS devices or the NB Play store for Android devices
Offers better audio and video performance during Zoom meetings from your NB Virtual Desktop via Citrix
Step 1: Install the Zoom Plugin for Citrix Receiver on your home PC or Mac:
- From your home computer, click a plugin link below to download:
- Close any open Citrix sessions then double-click theZoomCitrixHDXMediaPlugin.msi file to begin the installation.
- Click the "Next" button on the "Welcome to the Zoom Plugin for Citrix Receiver Setup Wizard" dialog box.
- Click the "Next" button on the "Select Installation Folder" dialog box.
- Click the "Next" button on the "Confirm Installation" dialog box.
- Click the "Close" button on the "Installation Complete" dialog box.
Step 2 – For Mac Only
We suggest waiting to update to the latest version until we complete our testing and certify that any new versions will work properly in our environment. We will post the recommended version on this site and notify you when an update is available.
To Disable the Citrix Workspace App Notification:
- Right-click the Citrix Workspace tray icon and select the "Advanced Preferences" option.
- Click the "Citrix Workspace Updates" link
- Select the "No, don’t notify me" button. Then click the "Save" button.
Step 3 – Verification of the Installation
- Navigate to Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Programs and Features